Spooky Lunch Ideas
WITCH'S BREW LUNCH
Not the prettiest lunch, but certainly the most potent!
1 can Pillsbury Crescents
- Heat oven to 375°F. Prepare baking pan with parchment paper.
- Unroll dough and cut ¼ inch wide strips at various lengths (consider which box you will be packing these in).
- Loosely tie a knot on both ends of each strip.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 11-13 minutes, until golden brown.
- Boil water.
- Cut hotdogs in half lengthwise.
- Cut each half to create 4 long strips.
- Cut each strip into thirds.
- Boil for 3-4 minutes and drain.
- Mix in barbecue sauce, to liking.
*In the lunchbox: preset jello, biscuit bones, hotdog worms in barbecue sauce, rambutan monster eyes
This lunch will give you the goosebumps!
Frozen corn dogs
1 egg white
Green food coloring
Blue corn chips, smashed
Olives, thinly sliced
- Whisk together egg white, 1 tablespoon water, and green food coloring.
- Brush corndogs with egg wash.
- Bake according to directions (375° for 11-13 minutes).
- Let cool. Spread icing on top of corn dog and dip into smashed corn chips to create hair.
- Use icing to secure two eyes.
- Cut a small incision into lower half of corn dog and insert an olive slice to create a mouth
- Press a pretzel stick into each side of Frankenstein’s head.
5 ounces melted white chocolate
1 cup mini marshmallows
- Melt white chocolate.
- Stir in mini marshmallows.
- Use 2 tablespoons to scoop onto parchment paper and spread mixture out in the form of a ghost.
- Add eyes.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container.
Spider Web Pretzels
- Transfer melted chocolate into piping bag or plastic baggie & cut the corner off for piping.
- On parchment paper, assemble a stack of 3-4 pretzel sticks in a criss-cross fashion.
- Pipe melted chocolate on each stack in a circular motion, making one smaller circle and one larger circle.
- Let cool.