These polenta shapes are a versatile finger food that can be dipped into your favorite sauces. They're easy to make and a fun way to get your kids into the kitchen with you! You can easily freeze the extras and reheat them later, too!
What you'll need:
1 1/3 cup organic polenta
4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
1 cup parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp unsalted butter
1 tsp salt
Olive oil for brushing
1. Bring stock to a boil.
2. Lower heat to medium and slowly pour polenta into stock, whisking.
3. Continue to whisk for 15-20 minutes while polenta cooks and thickens.
4. Season with salt. Stir in butter and then cheese. If using, add chopped herbs.
6. Pour polenta into a 9" x 13" baking dish brushed with oil. Let cool, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
6. Line a baking sheet with parchment and brush with oil.
7. Invert polenta onto cutting board. Cut polenta into sticks or use cookie cutters for shapes.
8. Brush the tops with olive oil and bake at 450 degrees for 25-30 minutes until golden.