Smoked salmon, avocado and cucumbers rolled into one delicious dish, these pinwheels are as delectable and easy to assemble.
1 package lox
1/2 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
½ cup alfalfa sprouts
½ Lime, juiced
Dash sea salt
- Lay a sushi mat or piece of parchment paper on a cutting board.
- Arrange lox evenly on cutting board, overlapping slices to create a rectangle roughly 6 x 12 inches
- Mash avocado with lime juice and salt.
- Spread mashed avocado on lox, leaving a ½ inch centimeter edge
- Place cucumber and sprouts ½ inch from one edge, on the longest side.
- Using the mat to guide you, roll the lox tightly around the filling.
- Cut into ½ inch slices.