5 Ways to Get Your Morning Prep Down to 5 Minutes
We're no strangers to the morning rush - trying to get all the kids packed and out the door to school on time, trying to brave the traffic and get to work. It can be a nightmare! But luckily there are a few quick tips to help make the mornings go faster. Here are a few:
1) Don't hit the snooze. We recommend keeping your phone or alarm clock on the opposite side of the room, that way you aren't tempted to keep sleeping in longer than you need to.
2) Make a daily affirmation - take a minute out of your morning to center yourself so that the stress doesn't hit you all at once. Try getting the kids to do this as well, as it will set them up on a positive note before they head to school.
3) Pick out your clothes (and your kids' clothes) ahead of time. Check the weather the night before to make sure you're dressed for the conditions, that way you aren't worried about what is in your closet while you're in a rush.
4) Pack lunches ahead of time. You can even make it a family activity the night before! Pack up all your PlanetBoxes ahead of time - they can go right in the fridge so they are ready to go in the morning. Don't forget to dry off your box and add the magnets before you go!
5) Keep the shoes in one place. We all know the stress of "I can't find my shoes" right as you're about to walk out the door! Make sure you always keep the shoes in the same place the night before. Once that's all done, you'll be ready to walk right out the door