1 cup cooked cauliflower
1 cup cooked broccoli
(You can use more or less broccoli / cauliflower depending on what you have as long as you have two cups total)
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350° and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Finely chop the vegetables in a good processor. Don’t over mix or you will have a paste!
3. Using your your hands squeeze out any excess water (the cauliflower will have loads more than the broccoli).
4. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Hands are the best tools for this job.
5. Shape into patties.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, turning halfway through.
Recipe tip: Make these using leftover vegetables after Sunday roast!
*Recipe from @eathappyfeelgood