1/2 cup quinoa
1/2 cup red lentils
1 medium sweet potato
2/3 cup pecans
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
2 slices of bread
2 tbsp almond butter
1. Boil the potato, lentils and quinoa (in separate pans) until cooked.
2. Meanwhile, place the pecans and bread in a food processor and blend until a fine powder forms. Add the cooled, cooked ingredients, along with the nut butter and lemon juice, and blend until smooth.
3. Roll the mixture in to nugget shapes (if the mixture is a little sticky, chilling it in the fridge for 1hr first will help) and place on a baking sheet.
4. Bake at 180° for approx 25 mins
5. Serve with cranberry sauce and nut butter for dipping fun!
*recipe from @veggie_bellies