Strawberry Fruit Roll-Ups
If you're like us, you skip over store bought fruit roll-ups, typically made with corn syrup, sugar, additives, and a list of ingredients you probably can't recognize. The homemade version lets YOU control the ingredients using real, whole fruits and they require minimal effort.
What you'll need:
4 cups strawberries
Juice from 1/2 lemon
1 Tbsp sweetener (honey, agave, mapy syrup)
1. Line a baking pan with parchment paper or silicone mat
2. Blend ingredients in a food processor until smooth
3. Spread thin on parchment lined baking sheet (1/4 - 1/8 inch thick, leaving no gaps)
4. Bake at 170° for 3-4 hours until completely dried (Some ovens may take longer)
5. Let cool
6. Slowly peel "leather" off pan and place on wax paper. Cut into strips using scissors.
7. Roll up each strip and store in an airtight container up to several weeks
This recipe can be made with any fruit or fruit combination!