October 03, 2019
Spooky Bat Snack Box
Sink your fangs into these crisp tortilla bats and it'll be love at first bite! Swoop them into guacamole for an even more fruitful fix.
4 large flour tortillas
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp smoked paprika
½ tbsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Lay tortillas out on cutting board and lightly cover with oil. Use bat cutter, cut out as many bats as can fit.
- Spread the tortilla bats out on the prepared baking trays and sprinkle lightly with paprika and salt. Bake in the oven for 7 minutes on each side until golden and crisp.
- Pack with guacamole and sliced carrots.
Celery sticks with peanut butter and edible eyes and grapes.