4 large flour tortillas
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp smoked paprika
½ tbsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Lay tortillas out on cutting board and lightly cover with oil. Use bat cutter, cut out as many bats as can fit.
- Spread the tortilla bats out on the prepared baking trays and sprinkle lightly with paprika and salt. Bake in the oven for 7 minutes on each side until golden and crisp.
- Pack with guacamole and sliced carrots.
Celery sticks with peanut butter and edible eyes and grapes.