Life without plastic - it's fantastic!
Owning a PlanetBox is just one way to reduce your use of plastic. Here are some more tips on how you can reduce your consumption of plastic:
- Bring utensils with you when you’re on the go.
- Go strawless or purchase one made of glass.
- Keep a resuable grocery bag in your car or by your front door!
- Bring your own containers when getting take-out food.
- Shop in bulk to reduce packaging waste. Use mason jars to separate weekly amounts.
- Avoid processed, packaged foods by shopping for fresh produce and local groceries at the farmers' market. You're health will thank you too!
- Use paper tape for packaging
- Buy loose leaf tea if you're a tea drinker.
- Re-use paper bags for compost and garbage lining.