1 ciabatta roll
3 tablespoons pizza sauce
1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
2 small zucchinis
2 black olives
- Cut the bread roll in half and spread each piece with pizza sauce of your choice.
- Sprinkle each piece with grated cheese.
- Cut the zucchinis into thin ribbons and lay them across the rolls at different angles.
- Cut black olives into slices and place at top as spooky eyes.
- Place the pizzas on a baking tray and cook at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for around 20 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the zucchini slices have wrinkled.
- Blueberries with spooky ghost cut outs
- Cucumber o'lanterns
- White chocolate dipped strawberries
- Candy cornucopia
*Recipe inspired by Brit.co Mummy Pizza