October 02, 2019
Boo Box! Pizza
Time to fill your lunchboxes with all the tricks and treats you can get your hands on. This pizza slice will haunt your appetite all month long!
1 ciabatta roll
3 tablespoons pizza sauce
1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
2 small zucchinis
2 black olives
- Cut the bread roll in half and spread each piece with pizza sauce of your choice.
- Sprinkle each piece with grated cheese.
- Cut the zucchinis into thin ribbons and lay them across the rolls at different angles.
- Cut black olives into slices and place at top as spooky eyes.
- Place the pizzas on a baking tray and cook at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for around 20 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the zucchini slices have wrinkled.
- Blueberries with spooky ghost cut outs
- Cucumber o'lanterns
- White chocolate dipped strawberries
- Candy cornucopia
*Recipe inspired by Brit.co Mummy Pizza