Pack Picnic Perfect
These snacks taste better in the sunshine!
Store bought naan bread
Fresh mozzarella cheese
1. Slice mozzarella cheese on flatbread- make it as cheesy as you like! Add thinly sliced peach slices.
2. Add crumbled goat cheese on flatbread- again, make it as cheesy as you like! Add strawberry slices.
3. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes at 350°.
TROPICAL ORZO SALAD
1 cup dry orzo pasta
½ cup pineapple chunks
¼ cup shredded carrot
¼ cup coconut flakes
DRESSING (pack separately in Dipper):
¼ cup coconut milk
1 tsp honey
Juice from 1 lime
Dash of salt
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the orzo al dente according to package directions (about 9 minutes).
2. Drain the pasta, let cool for a couple of minutes, and toss with pineapple chunks, shredded carrot, and coconut flakes.
3.Serve with optional coconut milk dressing.
SWEET CORN DIP
2 ears of grilled corn OR 1 cup canned corn
1 cup ricotta
1/4 cup feta cheese
1 tsp lemon juice
1. Add 3/4 cup corn to food processor with ricotta, feta, lemon, and salt.
2. Mix in remaining kernels and serve with vegetable crudités.